Saturday, April 4, 2009

This blog just turned next level.

Time for the real deal.





Now with the digital, why not document the day?

"You better pour some water on that shit"



The hood...



Rearview Mirror...waywt?



These guys are EVERYWHERE. Hustlin blowout sales. I wonder how long before someone freaks on someone else on their corner...



Kenny the new super intern.



Niki will take this photo for her myspace, just wait.


No more phone camera pics...

Walked to Peets for a pick me up.



Mid day mocha.



Strolled through Roseville's new hotspot, The Fountains. So elegant.

Get your back waxed.



there are 9 of these within 1 mile, not kidding...



I don't even get this.



And the award for worst customer service goes to:



I'm just LOLing all over the place when I go in and get ignored. Employees thinking they're on some exclusive Rick Owens / Dior Homme level retail shit with $90 doorknobs. Hahaha.

Back to the shop photo op.



told Nikki I looked fat, but then I realized I am fat. Tipped the scale at 205 last night. Jesus...

Off to find some new glasses. On the way:

I guess wakeboarding is still going strong.


Yeah, that's a wake tower on an outboard bass boat. Hotness.



Faster and even more furious.



A legit sticker job for realz.



And back to Heritage, this way...



Joey showed up for "work".



And brought a sack of redropes...better than the sticky icky.



Niki tried eating one through her nose. Didn't work...



Went to lunch.











Niki left for the day...



and Whitney showed up.



and it was Laila's 18th birthday, congrats! Sarah tagged along...



- Gregg

No comments: