Thursday, October 29, 2009

SuperDrew

So if there's one sales rep I give more unnecessary shit to than anyone else, it's Drew Delgado from WESC.



I don't know why I give Drew so much grief, maybe it's because we're his #1 account? Yeah Drew, I said it, and we both know it's true.

Anyhow, Drew's been quite the road warrior lately, having canvassed basically the left side of the continental US over the last 2 weeks on his quest to book summer WESC goods. This is how he get's business DONE.



We took Drew to breakfast, making sure he got his fiber. Gotta keep it on the regular, nawhatimean? Yeah you do.



I had the healthy all butter croissant (had to Google how to spell that) sandwich with cheese. Heart attack.



Back to the shop to get to the nitty-gritty.



Maybe you've heard of these guys...



Sorry, not dropping 'till April... But this should keep you entertained 'till then.

WESC also kicks out the freshest kids selvage raw jean, the "buddy"



Luke should be rocking his pair this winter.

If you see Drew out there (ladies) remember his motto: "I'm here for a good time, not a long time".

No comments: