Monday, June 29, 2009

$50,000 jeans.

So I caught a girl shoplifting on Saturday night. I know people steal from us, and we catch a good number of them, but this was insane and should be a learned lesson for anyone thinking about stealing from us. So this girl, Amber Martinez tried to swoop some Earnest Sewn jeans from the shop. I pretty much knew it from the minute she went into the fitting room, but I let her get out the door to make sure everything was legit. I follow her out and have her open her purse. The tag of the jeans pops out. So I grab 'em and she starts hitting me (assault). I grab her wallet, which she's hitting me with, and take her ID. She bites me. So I tell her to get out of here, and her boyfriend is standing there with this dumb look on his face. So the cop comes, Officer Palmore (super cool btw), and gets the info. She gets picked up for ROBBERY and is sitting in jail now with a $50,000 BAIL. And it's a felony.



- Gregg